Are you looking for heavy-duty machinery to manage your earthmoving projects? Skid steers are powerful loaders that can handle tasks such as moving large quantities of gravel and sand. This type of machine is a popular addition to landscaping and earthmoving fleets but having the capital to purchase, repair and maintain it isn’t always easy.
When working with a tight budget, have you considered Bobcat hire Melbourne construction project managers often opt for? Hiring heavy-duty equipment is one way to ensure you have the right machinery to do the job without outlaying huge sums of money. But, there are numerous other benefits to skid steer hire services – keep reading to find out!
5 Benefits of Using Skid Steer Services for Your Earthmoving Projects
1. A Cost-effective Solution
Investing in heavy-duty machinery is costly and can drain your bottom line if you don’t manage your fleet efficiently. Some machines may stand idle for long periods, particularly if the item is meant for very specific niche-tasks. Hiring powerful machines such as skid steers, also known as loaders or Bobcats, is an affordable alternative worth considering.
The cost-effective benefits of skid steer hire include:
- Payroll savings: Most hire companies include an operator in the rental contract, saving you the cost of employing a permanent heavy-duty machinery driver.
- Reduced maintenance and repairs costs: Most rental companies handle maintenance and repairs for you.
- Short-term use savings: Making use of equipment hire services saves you from outlaying capital on equipment that’s not used often.
Small-scale project managers often find equipment hire services the most cost-effective solution.
Tip: find out what services are included when discussing a rental contract, so you know what you’re paying for and you can ensure you get all these benefits.
2. Quality Equipment Whenever You Need It
Professional equipment hire companies understand the importance of providing a range of heavy-duty machinery to meet their clients’ expectations. Therefore, they’ll stock multiple models. With a wide selection of small and medium heavy-duty machinery, it’s easy to source the right loader for your earthmoving projects as soon as you need one.
Furthermore, an equipment rental service provider ensures all their machinery is well-maintained, ensuring you quality and value for money. For more convenience, pick a hire company that can deliver your machinery on-site.
Tip: nurturing your relationship with a reputable equipment hire company can help get what you need whenever you call them!
3. Professional Advice When You Need It
If you’re not familiar with the different types of loaders, it helps to know you can get professional advice from a heavy equipment hire company. A hire company that has years of experience in the heavy machinery industry can offer input on:
- Type of equipment: Having the right equipment to do the job is vital and a knowledgeable hire team can advise which machinery is best for a good outcome.
- Size: Heavy machinery, including skid steers, come in different sizes and getting the right one ensures you get the best results.
- Features: A reliable equipment rental company can assess your requirements and recommend skid steers with specific features that could make light work of earthmoving applications!
Excellent customer service is a bonus that every regular and new client should expect from a professional and reliable equipment hire company. Reading testimonials can help you decide if the company you want to work with meets this criterion.
4. Meets Industry Safety Standards
Meeting workplace health and safety requirements is an essential component of any heavy-duty project using powerful machines on-site. Not only does a reputable and professional heavy-duty machinery rental supplier offer good advice but they ensure their equipment comply with regulations.
When hiring equipment, ask the rental company for evidence that all their machinery complies with industry safety standards. This way, you can rest assured your workers are safe when working with hired equipment.
5. Upfront Pricing, Guides and Specifications
Access to upfront pricing, guides and specifications makes it even easier for you to decide which skid steer model you need for your earthmoving project. Reputable companies generally rely on their website to attract new customers, so you can expect access to useful information and a price list.
Whenever you need Bobcat hire services, log into a heavy machinery hire company’s website and check out the following:
- Specials: Some hire companies offer discounts on weekend rentals, making it more affordable to use their services.
- Specifications: Detailed information about the equipment such as size, max load, machine weight and ground clearance give you a clearer picture of what type of machinery is best for your applications.
- Videos: Preview videos give you more information about certain models, including their features and capabilities.
Bobcat hire services is an affordable solution for projects that only need a loader for short periods. Partnering with a reputable equipment hire company saves you time and money while ensuring you get the best-quality, heavy-duty machinery for earthmoving tasks.
Last tip: use a company in your location for easy access and delivery of powerful machines any day of the week!